Sunday, May 15, 2011

the final stage

so, right now I've been studying for/taking my finals, and I am pretty impatient for summer to arrive. more than anything, I'm suuuuper sleepy almost all the time. even after a good 2 weeks of 8+ hours of sleep a night, I still find myself falling asleep in my books and yawning constantly. feh! I think that the constant self-analysis and focusing on my anxieties has caused me to use up all my energy. and I have to start really focusing on my last two finals. it's important I do well in them. I'm going to make this semester a success one way or another.

my thought process has been alright... bad thoughts still pervade a lot, but I'm definitely getting better, and I can see it. I went out this weekend to a concert in boston, which was fun, but saturday I relapsed a bit into being kind of sad for a few hours. so I half-cleaned my room (finally). yay. and oh, yeah, I have to start packing! BAHHHH!!!! I have my last two therapy sessions monday and tuesday, and a psychiatrist checkup on tuesday as well. I need to find a therapist for the summer. we'll see what happens.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER AHHHH. it's going to be amazing. spending time with all the people I love and cherish and riding bikes and eating healthy and sleeping regularly and swimming and being in the sun and getting in shape and doing art and playing with my dog. yayayayayayayayay!

my posts have been pretty lame lately, but I've been pretty distracted/haven't had much significant thoughts to express after the explosion of initial posts. but once I make a little more progress in my journey I'm sure I'll be able to contribute something a bit more meaningful.

until then, toodle-oo! finals time! blarghyblurghyblargh

No comments:

Post a Comment