Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ups and downs remain

but I'm still having an upwards trend. I'm at the point where I can tell myself with assurance, "you are going to fully recover from this. you're not quite there yet. be happy, because things will still get better, and that's great. :)"

in addition, I'M GOING HOME SO SOOOON YAYAYAYAY!

sorry if this post is redundant from my last one, I'm just optimistic for once.

earlier today, pessimism and bad thoughts were taking over again... maybe because I'm pretty stressed about my upcoming neurobiology final tomorrow (yeesh). I'm having a bit of trouble sleeping, so I'm going to get a tad bit more studying done before I sleep. I'll be super tired the rest of the week, but then I'm done done done done DONE with this god-awful sophomore slump year!

so, when my mood slumps, I just tell myself, you've felt so much better than usual lately. and you're going to get back to the high points.

I can't wait.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment