Thursday, May 26, 2011

home sweet home?

I got home a few days ago, and I'm impatient with myself to get better. I think it's maybe because I told myself that as soon as I got home, things might be magically solved. but I still feel awful right now. well, I was feeling like myself, but today was really rough. the weather was gloomy and it was hard to get out of bed. I wound up bringing my whole day down with bad thinking. I'm so frustrated. this issue is taking hold of my life... I want to be able to claim my own path again. but depression interferes with everything. it's especially compromising my relationship and I don't know what to do. apologizing doesn't fix anything... the depression isn't my fault. but it still overruns all my important relationships. I just want to breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment